Looking for a career in IT or Telecommunications?
Telecommunications Admin Assistant
NOYTECH & PhonesAtWork has an exciting full-time opportunity to join our IT & Telecoms team on the Sunshine Coast.
Based in Caloundra, NOYTECH & PhonesAtWork is a fast-growing Managed IT Services & Telecommunications provider to South-East Queensland and beyond, serving Small Business & Medical Industry Clients.
This role will be best suited to a candidate with administrative & technical experience in the management of telecommunications equipment. This role will primarily include administrative work related to new connections & porting, project coordination and liaison with clients and partners.
Further professional development including vendor-specific training is provided and encouraged.
About the Role
- Participate in planning, designing, installing, configuring & maintaining telecommunications and related networking equipment;
- Coordinate projects by liaising with management, vendors and clients;
- Coordinate number porting by liaising with vendors and clients;
- Participate in diagnosing and resolving LAN/WAN problems;
- Ensures LAN/WAN environment is secure and appropriate recovery & redundancy issues are addressed;
- Reviews & studies selected vendor LAN/WAN software and hardware products to determine those that meet the client’s needs;
- Provides technical guidance to clients, application development staff or less experienced technical staff.
- Opportunities for further Training & Professional Development around technical installation & management of PBX Systems, Data/Telecommunications Cabling and more. Further upskilling will attract suitable promotions and increased remuneration.
- Current Class C (Car) Driver’s License;
- Understanding of WAN, LAN & WLAN communications;
- Understanding of PBX/Telecommunications Controller management;
- Ability to handle busy working environments including emergency responses;
- Excellent (English) written and verbal communication skills;
- Industry experience with Panasonic/iPECS/3CX Systems is an advantage but NOT essential;
Candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply in person at our address (if practical).
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $50,000.00 per year
Application Submissions (Cover Letter & CV) to:
120 Sunset Dr, Little Mountain QLD 4551