In accordance with the Privacy Act 1988, NOYTECH has adopted and is bound by the ten (10) National Privacy Principles established by the Federal Privacy Commission and set out in the Act – see www.privacy.gov.au.
NOYTECH considers all personal, sensitive and health information of clients, suppliers, providers, partners and prospective employees (considered NOYTECH’s ‘consumers’ under the Act) to be private and only uses information collected and recorded to fulfil the mission of NOYTECH.
In abiding by the National Privacy Principles NOYTECH will:
- collect personal, sensitive and health information by fair, lawful and non-intrusive means
- only use information collected for the provision of quality IT Support. In addition, information may be collected and recorded to satisfy NOYTECH’s legal obligations
- not disclose or distribute personal, sensitive or health information collected from its consumers without the consumerâ??s specific consent or unless required to do so by law. NOYTECH may distribute aggregated statistical information for reporting purposes, but information that is personally identifying will not be disclosed to third parties
- disclose, with consent, from time to time, personal, sensitive and health information to others for administrative and support purposes. This includes to individuals within NOYTECH and people providing services to NOYTECH, including specialist contractors & technicians
- take reasonable steps to ensure information collected is accurate, complete and up-to-date
- take reasonable steps to protect personal, sensitive and health information held from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure
If a consumer believes that any of the personal, sensitive or health information held by NOYTECH regarding them is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date, they have the right, in accordance with the provisions of the Act, to make any updates or corrections.
Privacy issues arising within NOYTECH are to be discussed on a confidential basis with individual Senior Managers. Alternatively, if an individual believes that their privacy has been breached and this matter is unable to be resolved by the above mentioned methods, a complaint may be made in writing to the Managing Director, NOYTECH.
If you would like further information about the way NOYTECH manages the personal information it holds, please contact NOYTECH:
Phone: 07 5499 7517
Attention: Managing Director
120 Sunset Drv
Little Mountain QLD 4551
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version. ABN: 80 345 533 700.