The key to any small business is it’s relationships!
Your business is precious, we get it! NOYTECH prides itself on the relationships we have with our clients. Our personal approach means we can understand what drives you. We are all about maintaining contact with you as we work together to make your life a little easier. We all rely so heavily on our computers, so why not have a great support team on speed dial to ensure your computers continue to run as they should.
NOYTECH provide support to various small businesses across the Sunshine Coast and Hinterland. From Accounting Firms to Trade & Manufacturing Offices, we have a wealth of knowledge that can help your business grow.
Our workshops empower your managers and key staff with the knowledge and skills to become more organised, productive and efficient. As a result, you will see improved performance throughout your entire organisation.
Management Workshop topics at a glance:
- Learning Styles – Understanding how individual staff learn
- Personality Profiling & Balancing the Team
- Rapport Building – With staff and clients
- Giving Effective Feedback – Leads to positive change
- Leadership/Management Styles
- Systems/Staff Meetings
- Staffing Issues – Interpersonal conflict, Bullying, Harassment, Performance issues
- Time Management
- Work/Life Balance
Team Building & Empowerment Workshop
- The purpose of team building activities is to motivate your people to work together, to develop strengths, and to address any weaknesses. Any team building exercise should encourage collaboration rather than competition. Be sure to incorporate team building into your workplace routines and practices.
- Empowered teams are self-sufficient groups of people working together with specific goals. They have the corporate authority, experience, responsibility and skills to enact their own decisions for the organisation.
- Through training and trust you can empower your team to be self-directed. It’s the sign of great leadership to develop the potential of your staff, so stop micromanaging and call us today to see how we can help you and your team.
How to empower your team:
- Shared Responsibility
- Include them in Important Discussions
- Provide Positive Feedback
- Give them Authority
- Be a Mentor
Security Best Practices
Security is a moving target. The cyber criminals get more advanced every day. In order to protect your data as much as possible, it’s essential that each and every employee make cyber security a top priority. And most importantly, that you stay on top of the latest trends for attacks and newest prevention technology. Your business depends on it.
- Document your cybersecurity policies
- Educate all employees
- Enforce safe password practices
- Regularly back up all data
- Two-factor (2FA) authentication
Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Procedures
No business ever hopes for a disaster but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t anticipate one. In today’s world, downtime and disasters can strike at any time and have serious repercussions. Disaster recovery is critical for every business’ systems and data. We can help you put in place procedures to make sure you are prepared for all types of disasters
- Critical Server Failure
- Ransomware Virus Attack
- Data Theft (Malicious Data Breach)
- Accidental Data Breach (Email/Fax to Wrong Recipient)